Monday, August 1, 2011

My Weekend in Pictures

It's official.  The worst blogger award goes to yours truly.  I know I was completely MIA last week, aside from the closet pictures.  School stuff definitely has me running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  Things should be a little less busy this week, at least one can hope, so I'm planning on posting more.  I'm also leaving for home on Wednesday(!) so be prepared for a change of scenery!  And my birthday is Thursday!  Not sure I'm ready to be 26.  Ha.

My cousin Sarah came to stay the weekend with Jason and I.  We had a great time exploring downtown Dallas. AND happened to find the most awesome art installation at the Nasher Sculpture Center.  There was a room filled with 9,000 orange balloons.  Seriously.  I can't remember the last time I had more fun.











{Jason is still figuring out how to work my camera.}

Overall it was a great weekend.  Come back tomorrow!  I'm making hair bows like this $14 one from American Apparel.  Only it's going to cost us a lot less than $14 to make.  And by a lot less, I mean about $14 less.

See you then!




No comments:

Post a Comment