Friday, May 13, 2011

It's bird...It's a plane...

It's a big pile of wood veneer!


After failed searches at the local home improvement store, craiglist came to my rescue again.
I am now the proud owner of several random rolls of wood veneer.
And if all goes according to plan, it may just be my best craft project yet!
I'm hoping to have something to show you guys by Monday...but I'm currently in the middle of the law review write on competition so that takes priority.
Fingers crossed...for both!


Also, due to Bloggers freak out yesterday, the lemon pasta post has vanished.
Let me know if you'd like the recipe and I'd be happy to oblige!

Happy Weekend all!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Good luck with law review! And I'm excited to see what project you are doing with the wood venir

SummerBreeze said...

Abby, you are the sweetest thing ever. Your encouragement means so much to me. I hope I can be as much of a cheerleader to you as you've been for me. You are such a kind person. :)

Post a Comment