So there's a blogging game of tagging going around today and SURPRISE I was tagged. I like reading and writing stuff like this, because you get to see a side of people that doesn't come out often. The random side. And that's my favorite side.
PART 1: 5 facts about me
1. I don't like tv and never have.
2. I want to restore an old house one day, preferably a tiny one that's in the south of France. AndWhat run a bed and breakfast.
3. My hair is naturally curly. I used to straighten the bejesus out of it, but one day decided that I had to live with it like it was. I haven't combed/brushed/straightened or used regular shampoo since I was 18.
4. I was in a Pat Green music video when I was 18. It was a pretty big deal for the small town I grew up in.
5. I have over a dozen random and unfinished craft projects all over my house. For as many as I post, there are so many more that will only ever see the bottom of a trash can.
PART 2: Answer the questions from the other blogger
1. What is your favorite part of each day?
The time right before bedtime. I love crawling into bed after long (and usually exhausting) day and snuggling with the boy and Dolce. I usually do a little non-law school reading. It's such a relaxing way to end my otherwise exhausting days.
2. If I were to bring you a drank right now, what would you want it to be?
Something with an umbrella and a beach to drink it by.
3. Do you ever want to get married?
Yes. Hopefully shortly after I finish this law school rigamarole.
4. What is your favorite article of clothing?
This ratty old sweatshirt that used to be Jason's. It's big and soft and so nice to snuggle up in. I also love swimsuits, but mainly because I usually wear them when I'm back home at the lake.
5. Who is your favorite family member (and why) – and none of that, “I can’t choose” nonsense?
My aunt and my sister. My family used to joke that I accidentally got dropped off at the wrong house, because my aunt and I are so similar. We ever look alike. She's become one of my closest friends lately, and I've really enjoyed that. And my sister. Growing up, my sister and I were polar opposites. We used to bitterly argue, and I didn't think we'd ever be close. But now that we've grown up, she's always someone I can call whether I need something or just to chat.
PART 3: Tag 5 people to play
http://rebekaann.blogspot.com/ You didn't say no-tag backs either. :)
PART 4: My Questions to the Tagged People
1. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
2. What are you most afraid of?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
4. What's one skill you wish you knew or want to learn?
5. Do you believe in soul mates?