Thursday, August 12, 2010

Craft Roundup

I'm assuming that if I want anyone to read about my homebody adventures, I should probably demonstrate that I have at least some skill.  The following are several projects I've completed this past year.  There are a bunch more, but I tried to edit it down.  As you can see, I'm clearly into painting.  Enjoy!
Lemonade painting above my stove.
Large wall painting for above the mantle.
My most recent set of paintings.  They're on thin sheets of metal to withstand the rain.


My first successful sewing project!
A recent summer time dinner.  I love all the fresh produce available at markets.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I kept on wondering what would emerge if these folks could all see each other's ideas)
Assisted living communities near me

Post a Comment